View Profile DannyJay

All 83 Movie Reviews

14 w/ Responses

This was executed so well, and I'm soooooo glad to see it premiere on Newgrounds! I haven't kept up with the community for a few years, but it makes me really happy to see all of this talent here in 2019.

I love your live-action and animation mix style with these videos. It's done incredibly well

Very cool man! Glad to see you put this up. This clearly shows your amazing talent to animate :) You acknowledge and perfect every detail of animation and sound.

LenZ responds:

Thanks! Couldn't have done it without ur ending music as well!

You continue to blow me away Harry. Excellent movie in every way. I loved the smooth and detailed animation, the music and voice acting, and the story. I can't wait for Episode 2!

I thought this was a very funny movie. In the past I've had a very similar experience happen to me at a mall, but I soon fell out of love when I heard "$100 per container". Animation was good, as were the voices, so it was delivered well.

hahaha

I remember seeing this when I first signed up, and I was like "wait what just happened?" I was 11 or something back then. I just found this again and thought it was pretty funny. decent animation, but the mic could've been clearer.

hahaha

ignore these other guys, they dont have broad senses of humor. I thought this was pretty funny. I love SickAnimations. I cant wait to see what your next project is.

ARE YOU READY?

This flash was so funny. lol. nice job on this one.

Hilarious!

I found this to be VERY funny. Great animation, plot, and voice acting as always. I think my favorite like was
" BaseBrawl, BasketBrawl, FootBrawl. We call it Soccer here in America. YOU might call it football IFYOURAFAGGOT! "

Very good!

hey, Nice job on it! thought it had great animation and a funny story. the only reason I give you a 9 and not a 10 is the subtitles seemed to be incorrect at times, however it's understandable. Great job anyways!

Danny @DannyJay