View Profile DannyJay

All 28 Game Reviews

5 w/ Responses

FINALLY!

I killed the skull. FABULOUS!

impossible.

I love this game but I just cant beat level 19.

any advice guys?

its impossible

i cant get the back bottom ballon on number 18. can someone help?

loved it

i always wanted to do her......*looks around*

the fingureing scene was hilariouse. nice job.

WOW!

you know, I read the comments first and Thought *this is gonna be like crap* but when I played it , it was good. Its not the best but it seemed good.

KUDOS to U

HOOZA LENZ!

YAY! You put it on newgrounds! This is getting FRONT PAGE no doubt about it. *Its Yuki AKA Danny*

I cant wait to see EC:0 on NG.

You 3 did a great job on the game. If only you could make it like a DS game or something then I would by maybe 3 copys lol!

*it is possible though. like HALO DS*

ok. Listen up ALL EGO CITY FANS

Alright. *looks around making sure LenZ and Brennan aren't here* ok. they are working on a new RPG call PF RPG *phrozenflame RPG*
which may only be avalible on phrozenflame.c0m but it won't be out until maybe late spring. they have been working on it since i think october. So i think all of you should give them a break since Lenz is making 3 flashes at once. PF RPG, his new seris THE FOURMS staring him, brennan,logioh,MB,Missy, Nabil, and of course ZERO for Zero is LenZ's cousin *big gasp* Zero was good until he was possed by the power of the orbs. and last but not least! *DRUM ROLL*

EGO CITY 0*zero* its the origin of Egocity of how cap,johnny,inzane, and scar met and how they lived before they met. Egocity 0 is a brand new update i found out about updated just 2 days ago. SO STAY TUNED!but listen. EGO CITY 0 is the LAST egocity FOREVER! this time we are serious.*LOL* but The Fourms looks really good on how its coming along.

if its 100% possible to infect west europe...

tell me how to infect west europe or someone please!!!

Danny @DannyJay