View Profile DannyJay

All 28 Game Reviews

5 w/ Responses

nice, but theres a glitch.

I like it and it's fun for when someone's bored, but I encountered a glitch. I was in one of the lower rooms (don't know how to describe it ) and as I was jumping upwards into another room, I activated my gravity ball and when I went into the other room, I was just a black smaller block and everything was gray. no obsticals at all.

love it. as good as the last dino run

I can't believe you made a sequel to the first game, which came out a couple of years ago. this sequel is great and I love playing it. nice job. i'm holding some of the top spots on the high score's list at the moment ;)

great game

I thought it was fantastic and a good time filler, however my only issue was that I just ran out of money to fill the kegs, so I had to start over.

nice

I liked it however the screen kept going 3/4 gray and leaving the top left hand corner the only thing visible. I'm not sure if this only happened to me though.

Kevin responds:

It's NG's error... this has been happening on many submissions

wow

I was surprised that I got 53.76

cool little thing

Really fun game.

I really enjoyed this game. I liked doing the D-Day invasion. Please make another Warfare game.

....

It sounded like an 11 year old making odd noises, and it seems you were trying to make something funny and original......which it was neither.

ummm

its alright, but the save game button doesn't really work.

not good

when giving instructions to a game, you need to put them in the game, not in the summary. You also should give this game some point to it. its just riding my motorcycle on a highway not trying to hit cars with no score?

flashfly responds:

the point is to get a highscore, not much but something. :D

copying a game? really?

dude, you're ripping off the game SNOOD, except you're only useing 2 colors in this. Boo.

Aforshaw responds:

SNOOD isnt the first version of this game, so that too is a "rip off". The later levels have more than 2 colours.

Danny @DannyJay