Bounty + Hunter Bounty + Hunter

Very cool man! Glad to see you put this up. This clearly shows your amazing talent to animate :) You acknowledge and perfect every detail of animation and sound.

LenZ responds:

Thanks! Couldn't have done it without ur ending music as well!

Starbarians - Episode 1 Starbarians - Episode 1

You continue to blow me away Harry. Excellent movie in every way. I loved the smooth and detailed animation, the music and voice acting, and the story. I can't wait for Episode 2!

Moisture Care Moisture Care

I thought this was a very funny movie. In the past I've had a very similar experience happen to me at a mall, but I soon fell out of love when I heard "$100 per container". Animation was good, as were the voices, so it was delivered well.

Trannyformers! Trannyformers!

hahaha

I remember seeing this when I first signed up, and I was like "wait what just happened?" I was 11 or something back then. I just found this again and thought it was pretty funny. decent animation, but the mic could've been clearer.

Saved by the Horn Saved by the Horn

hahaha

ignore these other guys, they dont have broad senses of humor. I thought this was pretty funny. I love SickAnimations. I cant wait to see what your next project is.

Awesome Reach Awesome Reach

ARE YOU READY?

This flash was so funny. lol. nice job on this one.

WGJ4K: Confirmed 4 Brawl WGJ4K: Confirmed 4 Brawl

Hilarious!

I found this to be VERY funny. Great animation, plot, and voice acting as always. I think my favorite like was
" BaseBrawl, BasketBrawl, FootBrawl. We call it Soccer here in America. YOU might call it football IFYOURAFAGGOT! "

FRAME- Return my liver! FRAME- Return my liver!

Very good!

hey, Nice job on it! thought it had great animation and a funny story. the only reason I give you a 9 and not a 10 is the subtitles seemed to be incorrect at times, however it's understandable. Great job anyways!

Pleasure Island 3 Pleasure Island 3

great job

fantastic job as always, chris. good animation, funny storyline, and good voice acting. I look forward to part 2 and part 3

Sexual-Lobster responds:

thanks v much!

Coming Soon... Coming Soon...

nice job!

I thought this was alright. some of them weren't too good, but the one with " HE'S NO GONNA MAKE IT! " was awesome.