PRIOR PRIOR

nice, but theres a glitch.

I like it and it's fun for when someone's bored, but I encountered a glitch. I was in one of the lower rooms (don't know how to describe it ) and as I was jumping upwards into another room, I activated my gravity ball and when I went into the other room, I was just a black smaller block and everything was gray. no obsticals at all.

Dino Run:Marathon Of Doom Dino Run:Marathon Of Doom

love it. as good as the last dino run

I can't believe you made a sequel to the first game, which came out a couple of years ago. this sequel is great and I love playing it. nice job. i'm holding some of the top spots on the high score's list at the moment ;)

LARRY: Doug-Out LARRY: Doug-Out

great game

I thought it was fantastic and a good time filler, however my only issue was that I just ran out of money to fill the kegs, so I had to start over.

NG BBS Forum Awards 2009 NG BBS Forum Awards 2009

nice

I liked it however the screen kept going 3/4 gray and leaving the top left hand corner the only thing visible. I'm not sure if this only happened to me though.

Kevin responds:

It's NG's error... this has been happening on many submissions

the NG Calculator the NG Calculator

wow

I was surprised that I got 53.76

cool little thing

Warfare 1944 Warfare 1944

Really fun game.

I really enjoyed this game. I liked doing the D-Day invasion. Please make another Warfare game.

Maze Game: The Revenge!!! Maze Game: The Revenge!!!

....

It sounded like an 11 year old making odd noises, and it seems you were trying to make something funny and original......which it was neither.

-Stick War- -Stick War-

ummm

its alright, but the save game button doesn't really work.

50 ccm Turbo 50 ccm Turbo

not good

when giving instructions to a game, you need to put them in the game, not in the summary. You also should give this game some point to it. its just riding my motorcycle on a highway not trying to hit cars with no score?

flashfly responds:

the point is to get a highscore, not much but something. :D

Marble Roller Marble Roller

copying a game? really?

dude, you're ripping off the game SNOOD, except you're only useing 2 colors in this. Boo.

Aforshaw responds:

SNOOD isnt the first version of this game, so that too is a "rip off". The later levels have more than 2 colours.