Bounty + Hunter Bounty + Hunter

Very cool man! Glad to see you put this up. This clearly shows your amazing talent to animate :) You acknowledge and perfect every detail of animation and sound.

LenZ responds:

Thanks! Couldn't have done it without ur ending music as well!

Starbarians - Episode 1 Starbarians - Episode 1

You continue to blow me away Harry. Excellent movie in every way. I loved the smooth and detailed animation, the music and voice acting, and the story. I can't wait for Episode 2!

Moisture Care Moisture Care

I thought this was a very funny movie. In the past I've had a very similar experience happen to me at a mall, but I soon fell out of love when I heard "$100 per container". Animation was good, as were the voices, so it was delivered well.

PRIOR PRIOR

nice, but theres a glitch.

I like it and it's fun for when someone's bored, but I encountered a glitch. I was in one of the lower rooms (don't know how to describe it ) and as I was jumping upwards into another room, I activated my gravity ball and when I went into the other room, I was just a black smaller block and everything was gray. no obsticals at all.

Dino Run:Marathon Of Doom Dino Run:Marathon Of Doom

love it. as good as the last dino run

I can't believe you made a sequel to the first game, which came out a couple of years ago. this sequel is great and I love playing it. nice job. i'm holding some of the top spots on the high score's list at the moment ;)

LARRY: Doug-Out LARRY: Doug-Out

great game

I thought it was fantastic and a good time filler, however my only issue was that I just ran out of money to fill the kegs, so I had to start over.

Upward Over The Mountain Upward Over The Mountain

great!

It sounded great. you've got a nice voice and played very well. nice job.

Naked As We Came (Cover) Naked As We Came (Cover)

wow

sounded great. I didn't think any of his songs could be remixed into a techno sound.

Memories -QUADX Memories -QUADX

nice!

I really liked it. It had a good feel to it and a beautiful sound. I'm gonna put it on my music app.

My Little Hipster My Little Hipster

very well done

nice job. The artwork is very good, and the caption made me LOL. Clever idea for a pony.

The Greatest Idea Ever! The Greatest Idea Ever!

hahaha, nice idea

that was clever of you to compare that flash to Watchmen. nice job. very funny too.
(it would be histerical if you made this a flash too)

Nazi WW2 General Nazi WW2 General

wow, this is pretty amazing

I like the detail you put into it. kinda fictional looking though. He looks like Col. Klink from Hogans Heroes. lol.